Karli Berry, ARNP, provides comprehensive follow-up care for our bariatric patients. She assists Dr. Srikanth in surgery, including all weight loss surgeries and cosmetic surgeries, as well as cholecystectomies (gallbladder removal) and hernia repairs.
Before joining Center for Weight Loss Surgery in 2019, Karli worked as a family medicine Nurse Practitioner at CHI Franciscan Medical clinic, where she met the needs of a diverse set of patients with chronic, complex, and acute medical conditions. She also was a staff RN in the neuro-trauma ICU at St. Joseph Medical Center in Tacoma. As a primary responder to code blue and rapid response events hospital wide, she adapted to patients’ needs and set them on the right track for long-term recovery. She was involved in the process improvement to standardize code blue process.
Compassion drives Karli and her philosophy as a Nurse Practitioner. She strives to build partnerships with patients, supporting them throughout their journey to achieve health improvement goals.
Karli enjoys spending time with her family and travelling. She enjoys exercise and is a former Zumba instructor.
- Family Practice – American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Master of Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner, Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona, CA
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing, University of Washington, Tacoma, WA
- Bachelor of Science, Community Health Education, Central Washington University, Ellensburg, WA
- Associate in Applied Sciences, Nursing, Tacoma Community College, Tacoma, WA